Holistic Therapy Programs
Unlike massage, physical therapy, and chiropractic treatments, the results and benefits that you receive from Holistic Therapy don’t wear off over time, so you won’t keep returning for treatment over and over and over with the exact same complaints – you’ll simply feel better and better and better after each treatment you receive!
Video #1: ABOUT TRANSFORMATIONS WELLNESS: INTRODUCTION, AND WHY I DO WHAT I DO
Video #2: HOW HOLISTIC THERAPY WORKS, AND HOW YOU BENEFIT
Video #3: WHAT A TYPICAL TREATMENT SESSION LOOKS LIKE
Video #4: INTENSIVE TREATMENT SERIES VS. MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS – WHICH IS BEST FOR YOU?
Video #5: WHO MY HOLISTIC THERAPY PROGRAMS ARE FOR
Video #6: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Pain and other health problems are never purely physical in nature – there are always mental, emotional, psychological, and energetic components. Conventional therapies like massage, physical therapy, chiropractic, drugs, and surgery only address the physical component, which is why your results are all-too-often temporary, and you find yourself returning to your care provider again and again with the same complaints.
Why settle for temporary results? If you’ve been merely managing your pain and other symptoms with conventional therapies, then why not start addressing the source of the problem and improving your quality of life?
I can help you tap into your body’s natural ability to heal itself, and we can get you on the path to real healing in an effective, safe, and non-invasive way.
Start by scheduling a free consultation.
We will discuss your needs and expectations, and decide together if Holistic Therapy is right for you.
I will design a personalized treatment program to fit your needs, your schedule, and your budget.
The sooner you call, the quicker you can get on the road to healing. I’m looking forward to discussing your needs with you!
Your personalized treatment program may include any combination of the following therapies:
- Myofascial Release (MFR – John F. Barnes holistic approach), Unwinding and/or Rebounding
- Neural Reset Therapy (NRT – Lawrence Woods holistic approach)
- Pain Neutralization Technique (PNT – Stephen Kaufman holistic approach)
- Cupping Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy/Rehabilitation/Re-education
- Class IV Therapeutic Laser pain treatments
Common problems that can be improved with Holistic Therapy: (this is only a partial list)
- back pain
- bladder problems (urgency, frequency, incontinence, overactive bladder, leakage)
- birth injuries
- brain fog
- bulging disc
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- cerebral palsy
- cervical and lumbar injuries
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- chronic pain
- degenerative disc disease
- emotional trauma (PTSD)
- frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- herniated disc
- headaches & migraines
- interstitial cystitis
- menstrual problems
- myofascial pain syndrome
- neck pain
- nerve entrapment
- pelvic pain
- plantar fasciitis
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- post-surgical pain
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- scars (hypertrophic, hypersensitive, painful, burn scars, mastectomy scars, episiotomy scars)
- scoliosis, kyphosis, & lordosis
- shin splints
- tennis elbow
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- TMJ syndrome
- trigeminal neuralgia