Integrative Therapy Programs
All services offered at Transformations Wellness work synergistically together. For best results, please consider a treatment program that combines multiple treatments together on a monthly or weekly basis. In order to help you determine the best combination of treatments to fit your needs, please schedule a consultation first!
- Fascial Restrictions: (Understanding living human fascia will help you to understand how each therapy can benefit your individual situation.) The body is over 70% water for some very good reasons! Namely, water is a great shock absorber. When you are young and healthy and everything in your body is working properly, impact injuries are absorbed by the fluids in your body and evenly distributed throughout your entire body in order to reduce injury. However, each time you experience trauma, the fascial system (the connective tissue that is everywhere in the body) becomes restricted in the affected location. Fascial restrictions prohibit the body’s fluids from moving freely. With time and age, restrictions begin to build up in the body, causing restriction of blood, lymph, and energy movement.
- Hyperbaric (pressurized) Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): When you take oxygen under normal atmospheric pressure, you effectively oxygenate your blood. However, as a result of many fascial restrictions throughout the body, it becomes more difficult for oxygen to pass from your bloodstream into your tissues, such as your brain and other vital organs – WHERE IT’S NEEDED MOST! HBOT gently pushes oxygen from the bloodstream into oxygen-deprived areas of the body, such as the brain and other vital organs. Sufficiently oxygenated organs and tissues work better and heal faster than oxygen deprived organs and tissues, so ALL your other forms of therapy (manual therapies, nutritional therapies, and even drug therapies) work better! However, HBOT cannot release the restrictions in the fascia that cause this oxygen deprivation. Click here for more information about HBOT.
- Holistic Manual Therapy: The goal of Holistic Manual Therapy is to release the fascial restrictions that cause mayhem in the body, such as preventing oxygen from entering your tissues and organs, promoting poor posture, and causing pain and other dysfunction in the body. Holistic Manual Therapy is an effective treatment for all of these common problems. Click here for more information about Holistic Manual Therapy.
- Holistic Massage: Holistic Massage ensures equal distribution of oxygen after HBOT treatments, as well as stimulates the flow of blood and lymph, and helps to alleviate stress, tension, and minor aches and pains. Click here for more information about Holistic Massage.
- Class IV Therapeutic Laser can be effectively used to alleviate localized pain and to accelerate the healing process, especially wounds, burns, joint pain, sprains & strains, and post-surgical rehabilitation. Click here for more information about Class IV Therapeutic Laser treatments.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) – taking oxygen in a pressurized chamber forces oxygen from your bloodstream to enter your cells, organs and soft tissues where it’s needed the most.
EVERYTHING IS HEALTHIER AND WORKS BETTER WHEN IT’S OXYGENATED!
The Fountain of Youth
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) helps to prevent or alleviate conditions we usually associate with aging. If you only receive one treatment at our facility, choose this one!
What is the difference between
Holistic Therapy and Physical Therapy?
Holistic Therapy Programs
The results & benefits you receive from Holistic Therapy don’t wear off over time, so unlike massage, physical therapy, and chiropractic treatments, you won’t keep returning for treatment over and over with the exact same complaints – you’ll simply feel better and better after each treatment you receive!
Class IV Therapeutic Laser is safe, effective and appropriate for ALL types of pain conditions
Fast & Effective Relief for all types of pain
Class IV Therapeutic Laser treatments are now commonly being used for professional sports teams to treat strain and sprain, sports-related injuries quickly and effectively.
Results-Focused Holistic Massage Programs
Get More Benefit From Your Massage Dollar
Results-focused Massage programs for people who take their massage seriously! Compared to conventional massage, the results of Holistic Massage are more profound and last much longer.